Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's about time.

Shoes: Zara, Pants: H&M, bike: Public (so fast)

I've been an observer  / participant of the fashion industry for a very long time, and am kicking myself that I hadn't started fashion blog sooner!

That's not completely true. I've started about 5 blogs, and have contributed to a few online magazines. I have a severe case of ADD when it comes to the internet. I was on lookbook.nu when it first came out (thank god those photos are gone), had a year long stint on Tumblr for a while, and started my own fashion webseries. I noticed what other successful blogs had that I didn't. Continuity. So, here's my 4th or 5th attempt at getting a good blog on the roll.

What I need:

1. A great camera.
2. Discipline to post at least twice a week.
3. Some HTML help. (any tips?)

xx

B.U.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment