Thursday, October 25, 2012

Joe Fresh SS13: Silks, Seat fights and Supermodels


I am obsessed with Joe Fresh! I visit the store at least once a week, in hopes of finally grabbing this oxblood burgundy patent leather jacket. Their Spring Summer 2013 collection graced the runway last night at World Mastercard Fashion Week at David Pecaut Square, and like many other fashion pilgrims, I wore my new Joe Fresh mystery man sweater just for the occasion.


I sat in a random media seat, since I wasn't able to RSVP in time for the highly anticipated show, and witnessed a seat dispute! I should have had my camera rolling, but it would have felt a little like bumfights. Tweets were tweeted. Clearly, this was the show to be at!  I decided to stand, so that I could actually capture what was going on for je suis tv. 4th row or 5th, it makes no difference. I have to see the shoes!

The runway had all of my favourite things. Lucite, printed silks, modified neoprene, mary-jane pumps and demi wedge heels (a bit Celine, non?)

Also, the ever amazing Pat Cleveland opened and closed the show. I wish I could get away with her sassy runway strut. Check out this great video from the Toronto Star!

Here are my favourite looks from the show:





No comments:

Post a Comment