Thursday, October 25, 2012

MMM x H&M



I've never been one to line up for a H&M collaboration, but there's always a first time for everything! I've booked two days off work, one for prep, and one for the day of. I'm almost wishing that I asked for a third day so I can recover from the insane sleepover that will be the Eaton Centre lineup at Yonge and Dundas. Ick!

Many collections have come and gone from H&M, and I'm always amazed at what people will buy because of a label. I don't want to line up for Maison Martin Margiela just because it's super exclusive, or that the designer has only been photographed once (that we know of). I want to put myself through excruciating sleep deprivation because the clothes are amazing. Check out my top 3 picks, of which I am not leaving without at least one of them:



candy clutch: $60


 silk top: $149

red asymmetrical dress: $199

I'll see you in the lineup, when I document what it takes to survive one of these stakeouts.



All images courtesy of H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment