Monday, October 29, 2012

Pamela Love for Nine West

Pamela Love x Nine West - available online at www.ninewest.ca in the red and silver combo! $350.00 CAD

I've been searching for some great boots for this Fall, and so far have relegated my shoe purchases to cute heels, wedges and sneakers wedges. I need to stop buying silly things and get a shoe I need!

I was blown away when I saw that superbabe jewellery designer Pamela Love was working on a capsule collection with Nine West, and that Canada would be getting my favourite colour (I mean, black is rad too, but I'm excited to have something different)!  Maybe the red was selected because of our flag? ANYWAY. They're a great red colour that will bring some pizazz a winter wardrobe. Inspired by southwestern travellers, this bootie is tough without being a tryhard.

Canadians, wanna get your hands on a pair of these badass boots? Keep your eye on Nine West Canada's website for the exclusive collaboration, they will be available tomorrow! Americans, you can get the shoes at Nine West or online here.


UPDATE****
The boot is almost live! Get your credit cards ready here.

No comments:

Post a Comment