Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quicksilver



As you can tell by my fantastic photoshop job, I'm only a little bit obsessed with these silver platforms from Nine West last season. At 6 inches in chrome faux-leather, they're the kind of shoe that grabs you by the iris. When they first came out I wasn't 100% about diving into the space stripper trend, put best by Raezz of Cheapthrills

After seeing so many great outfits and editorials, I had to have them. Luckily for me, my obsession was sated when I saw the shoes at one of the Nine West Shoe Studio Outlet stores for half the price (not online, you've gotta make the trip) I was sold! Now I can wear these badboys with just about anything I want to! I have yet to wear it post photos, but as soon as I get a G Series Powershot, I'll be up and running walking quickly. 

Scroll down for some more stand out photos of the shoe, making my high heel dreams come true on my budget. 



Image via Locks and Trinkets.

The Fastlife humping a cactus. Awww. 

The shoe in this month's Elle Canada looking dewy and delicious. 

Raez of Cheapthrills.com modelling for the Kaytran eyewear campaign
(those sunglasses are on the top of my lust list)

Karen of Where Did U Get That looks fresh in white linen.



No comments:

Post a Comment